Wide Right RadioWide Right Radio

Friday, April 24, 2009

 

Chat: Bills' Draft


Comments:
WTF - I came here to bust your balls about how bad the Bills will screw the pooch and the comments are off?

Seriously. WTF.
 
Are you a gay fish?
 
I loved to give you my predictions Riley - but the fucking comments are off.
 
Sanchez and that hottie from ESPN just had a creepy 'whose your daddy?' moment.
 
That AFC East Blog sound more interactive - I'm going there.
 
I just checked the comments, Chuck. It's up and working. If anyone else is having trouble, let me know.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Listen Now!

Put my show and this player on your website or your social network.

Bennett
When he's not writing, or cringing over a rank diaper, you can find Bennett in his LA backyard with a six pack of PBR, ruminating on today's most significant issues, such as how does Magic Shell ice cream topping really work, what happened to Darick Holmes, and why does Bennett's cat insist on crapping in the bathtub.

Riley
After spending three years in soccer-loving country, Riley craves his Bills fix. Every Sunday you can find him at McFadden's in DC.

Bills Podcasts
Bills News
Archives